Andrew Senduk is highly sought after speaker on e-commerce, entrepreneurship, the digital revolution and millennial leadership. He has both walked the corporate ladder and started ventures from the ground up as a true entrepreneur. He understands the struggles every entrepreneur goes through and has the ability to communicate in a clear way. His unique and energetic way of presenting has inspired audiences throughout South East Asia.
• Internet Retailing Expo (Jakarta), 20 January
• Last Mile Fulfillment Asia (Singapore), 3-4 March
• Seminar Nasional UMKM dan Digital (Makassar), 23 March
• Echelon (Jakarta), 5-6 April
• Innovfest Unbound (Singapore), 17-18 May
• Echelon Asia Summit (Singapore), 15-16 June
• 2nd SEA Retail Technology & Innovation Summit (Jakarta), 15-16 June
• Entrepreneur Hub (Jakarta), 6 August
• Indonesia ICT Summit 2016 (Jakarta), 31 August -2 September
• Code for The Kingdom (Jakarta), 22 October
• e2eCommerce Indonesia conference (Jakarta), 2-3 November 2016
• CBME SEA Conference (Jakarta), 10 November
• E-commerce show (Jakarta), 16-17 November
• Nescafe & Universitas Indonesia Campus Event (Jakarta),18 February
• Last Mile Fulfilment (Singapore),2-3 March
• Block 71 Entrepreneurs Event (Jakarta), 4 April
• CBME SEA Conference (Singapore), 25-26 April
• Gunungsewu Leadership Event (Jakarta), 10 May
• Corporate Event (Singapore), 31 July (TBC)
• Corporate Event(Pattaya), 15 September (TBC)
• APAC conference (Macau), 19-20 September (TBC)
• Seamless Indonesia (Jakarta), 11-12 October
• Millennial 20/20 (Singapore), 25-26 October
- Millennial Leadership: Key lessons after growing a company from 0 to 400 employees in 2 years. How can you leverage the digital era to find, keep and nourish talents? Why millennials need a new type of leadership to reach full potential and how to build a leadership culture for generation Y?
- Disrupt the Disruption: It’s a fact that the digital world is in constant movement. How can you stay ahead of the digital wave and prepare for change instead of react to it?
- Lessons from the Avengers: Excelling growth through 3 mergers and acquisitions. How do businesses thrive and keep people inspired after going through significant organisational changes?
- Digital Transformation: How can traditional businesses ride the digital wave and restructure its DNA so innovation is at the core?
For bookings connect via firstname.lastname@example.org.